Mercedes E-Class Hire (Automatic)
Why settle for ordinary when you can enjoy a sensational driving experience with a Mercedes E-Class?
Call us on 020 8168 8158 now!
E For Elegance, Benz For Power
Welcome to a world of automotive sophistication and style with our Mercedes-Benz E-Class hire service. This luxury sedan boasts sumptuous leather seating and perfectly crafted interiors, making every journey a memorable adventure.
Whether you’re attending a special event, heading to a business meeting or simply desire a luxurious travel experience with your family, the style and performance of the Mercedes E-Class make it the perfect vehicle for you.
Things That Make E-Class Stand Out
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class stands out in a very competitive luxury car market, and that’s due to the range of special features that it possesses.
- Sophisticated Design: The Mercedes E-Class breathes elegance. Everything, from the flowing lines of its exterior to the classy interior, creates an aura of luxury.
- Luxurious Interior: If you’re impressed with the exterior design of this car, wait till you sit inside. The cabin of the E-Class is designed for maximum comfort, offering space and plush leather seats.
- Performance: From powerful engines to sport-tuned suspensions, this Mercedes-Benz has everything required for proper performance.
- Advanced Technology: Mercedes cars are known for their cutting-edge technology, and this one is no exception. It comes with various premium features, such as a responsive touchscreen, voice control and smartphone integration. It also offers adaptive cruise control, emergency braking and lane-keeping assistance to ensure safety.
- Prestige: Hardly any car brand enjoys such a status of excellence in the automotive world. For decades, Mercedes has been considered a car driven by successful people who want the very best for themselves.
Why Choose SDVH?
Let SDVH be your number-one choice when you want to hire a luxury car in the UK. Our cars guarantee maximum comfort and other features to make your rental experience memorable. Reach out to our sales team via the contact number today to secure the E-Class or other luxury cars. You’ll need your driving licence and those of any additional drivers you intend to register.
Enjoy free delivery when you hire a Mercedes-Benz E-Class from SDVH. Our extensive network of suppliers allows us to have the car delivered to you. All you have to do is indicate your location. We’ll also pick up the vehicle at no additional cost when your hire period is over.
You don’t have to worry about mileage restrictions when you hire from SDVH. We believe you deserve the freedom to travel without worry, which is why we offer unlimited mileage with every car hire. Travel as far as you want to go without incurring additional mileage costs.
You can enjoy our great service no matter your location in the UK. Our large vehicle collection and supplier network allow us to offer services to various locations across the UK. Whether you’re in England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland, just reach out and we’ll get a car to you.
You can hire our E-Class for business and leisure trips beyond the UK border. We offer a European cover option that you can activate to travel to France, Spain, Germany, Ireland and other EU-listed countries. Just inform our agents when booking to activate this option.
You don’t have to fuss over returning the car to its starting point after your trip. SDVH’s one-way rental service allows you to drop off the hired car at an office close to your final destination for a reasonable charge. You can also contact us to come collect it at your endpoint for free once you pay for the one-way service.
To show our dedication to customer safety, every rental from SDVH comes with comprehensive insurance coverage, added to the hire cost. This insurance covers damages to the vehicle as well as drivers and passengers, ensuring you’re not solely liable when accidents occur.
Not everyone needs our comprehensive insurance policy, and it’s not fair for drivers with insurance to pay the same hire fee as those without. That’s why we offer a 10% discount to drivers insured under a company policy. All you have to do is inform our agents when booking.
SDVH’s car fleet contains a wide range of luxury vehicles for various occasions. Our diverse network of suppliers allows us to deliver a Mercedes E-Class or other executive cars for corporate occasions and casual outings. Get ready to make an unforgettable entrance at your next event.
About The Mercedes E-Class
The E-Class is a prestigious name in the luxury car segment. The vehicle, which traces its roots all the way back to 1953, is the best-selling model in the Mercedes line-up, with more than 13 million units sold as of 2015.
History And Evolution
The E-Class evolved from the W120, a sedan car introduced by Mercedes-Benz in 1953. Since being rebranded in 1993, this car has gone through six generations of evolution.
- First Generation: The first generation of the E-Class appeared in 1993. It was available in saloon, coupe, estate and convertible body configurations, with petrol and diesel models available.
- Second Generation: The second generation of this Mercedes class launched in 1995, bringing the line into the upper end of the mid-size luxury market. It brought many changes, including the introduction of four large oval lights and a large interior room.
- Third Generation: The third generation introduced a more streamlined design. The Mercedes E-Class was updated with more advanced technology, including the COMAND infotainment system, which it retains today.
- Fourth Generation: Mercedes blessed customers with another generation in 2019, which featured a refreshed design while offering better fuel efficiency and safety features. It also introduced the E63 AMG with a powerful V8 engine.
- Fifth Generation: Mercedes continued the E-Class legacy in 2016 with the introduction of a new generation of cars that focused on technological integration. The interior was made from high-quality materials and offered semi-autonomous driving features.
- Sixth Generation: The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is now in its sixth generation, and it features a new bodywork, minimalist and tech-laden interior, as well as more efficient powertrains.
SDVH also offers Mercedes C-Class hire for anyone looking to enjoy the luxury experience on a bit smaller budget.
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class was awarded the 2021 Motor Trend Car of the Year award.
- All generations of the E-Class have offered either rear-wheel drive or the 4Matic four-wheel drive system.
- The E-Class is not offered with a manual gearbox. All cars feature a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Mercedes offers an all-wheel-drive version of the E-Class estate, which makes a great off-road vehicle.
Check out our prestige car hire fleet for more high-end vehicles for special occasions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The E-Class is more popular than some other models in the same category because it has filled many market spheres. This car doesn’t just serve as a personal car; it is also used as a special-purpose vehicle (ambulance and police car) in some European countries. Mercedes’s brand recognition and marketing also contribute to the demand.
The E-Class comes in saloon, coupe, convertible and estate body types. The saloon is the most traditional and widely recognised body style of the car. It is often popular among business professionals and those seeking executive car experience. The coupe and convertible are more stylish, while the estate version is versatile.
The E-Class Saloon is better for rent than a coupe because it offers more space for passengers and luggage. Also, since saloons tend to prioritise comfort, they provide more room for taller drivers, making long journeys convenient. The saloon is an ideal choice for various occasions, ranging from business trips to family vacations.