Ford Transit Dropside Hire
Dropside’s cargo adaptability + SDVH service = Business game-changer.
Call us on 020 8168 8158 now!
Ideal For Oddly-Shaped And Uncovenient Cargo
If you’re dealing with quirky and challenging cargo endeavours, dropside van hire is your best friend.
With its open load space secured with small easy-down sides, the Ford Transit Dropside is the ultimate problem solver for transporting everything unconventional in all sizes.
No matter if you want to transport construction material or oversized inflatable flamingos for your beach party, you can be sure it will serve its purpose.
Internal LWH : 4.00m x 2.00m
External LWH : 5.70m x 2.40m
Payload : 1500 MPG : 28 – 35
Things That Make Ford Transit Dropside Stand Out
- Versatility – This vehicle is adaptable to various needs and as such can transport a wide range of different (and often difficult to transport) cargo.
- Advanced technology – You’ll be impressed with Ford Transit’s tech wizardry. It’s packed with modern technology features such as infotainment systems, connectivity options, safety features, etc.
- Comfort and convenience – The cabin has ample space where you can stretch out and relax, which makes long drives significantly easier to handle. If you have to zip back and forth between different locations, the comfort can really make a difference.
- Payload capacity – Thanks to its rock-solid chassis and overall payload capacity, it will make your cargo-related work a whole lot easier. And since there is no box to fit into, the dropside gives you the freedom to load up all sorts of big and oddly shaped cargo.
Why Choose SDVH?
We’re your ticket to a premium ride in any vehicle of your choosing. SDVH has proved itself as a reliable rental service all across the UK. One more thing we boast is the versatility of our vehicles. We can provide you with an adrenaline rush drive as well as a vehicle that will make your business blossom. Our friendly staff is always on standby to help you with reservations and answer all of your questions about the rent deals.
SDVH wants you to have a flexible hire experience and get your dropside vans in the most convenient way. When you hire vehicles with us, you won’t have to stress about going to collect them at the rental station. We’ll drop it wherever you want us to, for free. SDVH can also collect your dropside vehicles.
Booking a Transit Dropside at SDVH also comes with total flexibility in your journey. You’ll get to experience a ride of your life together with your passengers, not worrying about crossing any imagined limits. This sweet perk comes both with short spins and long-term adventures, with no extra charges.
Worry about finding dropside vans in other parts of the UK? We’re here to help. SDVH managed to build an extensive network of vehicle providers who can supply you with dropside vehicles of the highest quality. We’ve got your back across the territory of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
If you thought you couldn’t travel beyond the UK territory – you’re wrong! SDVH’s flexible hire and vehicle fleet can also serve you in the EU countries. For a small fee, you’ll have the opportunity to explore romantic Paris or sunny Barcelona. Just give our agents all the important details when booking.
When renting vehicles, going back to the rental station to return them is one of the biggest annoyances. SDVH decided that when you opt for dropside van hire, you can return it to the depot that is closest to you instead. This does come with a charge. We can also pick up the Transit Dropside van at your final destination.
No matter how high the quality of a vehicle you rent and no matter how good of a driver you are, accidents can still happen. Our service offers insurance coverage that is already included in your rent price, covering small damages. If you want more of a safety net for your Transit Dropside, you can choose Collision Damage Waiver.
What about people who are already insured, you ask? Don’t worry, SDVH has a solution for this case as well. And it’s a fair one. We don’t want to make you pay for something you don’t essentially need. So we’re offering you a 10% discount on your hire cost. You can save money and enjoy a Transit Dropside.
SDVH’s fleet is a treasure trove of high-quality vehicles, all waiting to be hired. Our wide range of wheels includes different types of cars, vans with tail lifts, trucks and minibuses. If you need to make a grand entrance at a corporate event or you want to pamper yourself with a fancy outing, we have a vehicle for you.
About The Ford Transit Dropside
Ford Transit Dropside is part of the iconic Ford Transit family, which traces its roots to 1965. It boasts four successful generations during which each type of vehicle evolved to become the premium choice for transport.
Versatile Potential Of Ford Transit Dropside
You’ll be surprised by just how many purposes this vehicle can serve. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Construction – Dropside is often used in this industry to transport building materials such as lumber, steel, bricks and concrete blocks.
- Farming and agriculture – A significant number of farmers use it to transport crops, hay bales, livestock and other farming equipment every day.
- General cargo transport – If you have a business that needs to transport a variety of goods, packages, boxes and pallets, this vehicle can help you with that.
- Specialised equipment transport – No matter how inconvenient your cargo seems to be, you have a solution on how to transport it. This vehicle is specialised for that kind of load.
If you need cherry picker hire, our cherry picker models can offer you a premium rental experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Ford Transit is the best dropside on the market. Transit Dropside vehicles are highly versatile and boast impressive load capacity. On top of that, they are equipped with modern technology. And if you’re interested in a van with a tail lift, Ford Transit also has a good Luton box model that can serve your needs.
The Ford Transit Dropside is generally considered a light commercial truck, even though it’s often put together with vans because it’s built on the van platform. People who opt for dropside van hire deals often use these vehicles to transport goods and materials, which means it’s suitable for various businesses.
You should choose a dropside even though there is a tipper because it’s a more practical and wallet-friendly vehicle for transferring loads. Even though tippers are vehicles of high quality as well, their tipping mechanism won’t be really useful on many different cargo shapes and sizes. So, both in terms of money and usefulness, dropside emerges as a clear winner in many occasions.