Vauxhall Zafira Hire
Choose Vauxhall Zafira car hire for group travel and make unforgettable memories.
Call us on 020 8168 8158 now!
Even The Family Dog Will Have Space To Stretch Out
Are you looking for a spacious vehicle for your next family trip? There aren’t many better options than the Vauxhall Zafira. This people carrier offers an array of features, but its stand-out attribute remains its spacious interior.
With seven seats and flexible seating arrangements, it’s perfect for everything from weekend getaways with the family to business trips with coworkers. Furthermore, modern entertainment and safety features ensure maximum convenience as you travel.
Things That Make The Vauxhall Zafira Stand Out
The Vauxhall Zafira is one fine car, offering plenty of unique features that help it stand out.
- Versatile Seating: The Zafira can carry up to seven passengers, which makes it a great car for family outings and other group travel.
- Boot Space: Although the boot is just 140 litres with the seats up, you can fold them down to create up to stunning 1,820 litres of space for cargo.
- Safety: The Vauxhall Zafira prioritises passenger safety, offering a range of features such as airbags, anti-lock braking and stability control.
- Comfort: Every journey is a pleasant adventure for the owner of a Zafira. The gentle suspension absorbs potholes and bumps, while the interior is spacious and well-insulated to prevent noise from getting in.
Why Choose SDVH?
Let SDVH be your go-to supplier of hire vehicles in the UK. We aim to make transportation easier by providing a range of reliable vehicles for immediate hire. Our cars are well-maintained to ensure smooth journeys, and we offer quick solutions in the rare event of any problems. Call us today to make a booking request. All you need is a valid licence and debit card for payment. Also, make sure that additional drivers are present at the time of hiring.
You can avoid the stress of visiting the rental station for pickup when you hire from SDVH. Every car hire comes with the benefit of free delivery. Just state your location when booking, and our team will get the vehicle to you. We’ll also collect it at no extra charge when your rental period elapses.
Bid goodbye to bother about mileage caps when you rent a vehicle. SDVH offers unlimited mileage with every rental, so you don’t have to worry about incurring additional charges for travelling long distances. This unlimited mileage perk applies to both short and long-term rentals, excluding only cars used for courier services.
You can rent a Vauxhall Zafira from SDVH no matter your location in the UK. Our extensive network of suppliers allows us to supply rental vehicles to all corners of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. You also get to ride our vehicles freely across any city in these regions.
SDVH also caters to journeys that extend beyond the borders of the UK. When a business trip or vacation takes you to Spain, France or any other EU country, just pay a small extra fee to activate our European cover option. Please inform us of your plans to leave the country beforehand.
When making long trips to the other end of the country, you don’t have to double back to return the car. Thanks to our one-way rentals, drop off the rental vehicle at the closest depot to your destination for a sensible charge. Alternatively, our agents can pick it up at your endpoint once you pay for this service.
While accidents are rare, they occur occasionally, and it’s best to be prepared. That’s why all of our vehicles come with basic insurance, covering minor damages to the people carrier and everyone in it. You can also pay for a Collision Damage Waiver to reduce your liability in case of serious car damage.
At the same time, we understand that not everyone needs insurance coverage. Some customers are already insured under a company policy and shouldn’t have to pay the same hire fee as those without insurance. For this reason, you’ll get a 10% discount on any car you rent from us.
Our large network of suppliers at SDVH allows us to meet various rental demands. We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for a 7-seater car hire for group travel or more compact cars for basic transportation needs. Our flexible service also includes a range of optional extras for short and long-term needs.
About The Vauxhall Zafira
The Vauxhall Zafira is one of the most popular people carriers in the UK. You may also know this car by the name ‘Opel Zafira’ in other parts of Europe. Both Opel and Vauxhall are subsidiaries of Stellantis, and the only difference between both vehicles is branding.
History Of The Vauxhall Zafira
The Zafira has a notable history in the world of compact people carriers. Originally launched in 1999, the reliable car has since evolved over three generations.
- First Generation: The first generation debuted at the 1997 Frankfurt Auto Show before being officially launched in 1999. The Zafira was available with both petrol and diesel engines, and it featured seven passengers in three rows. The car was a huge hit in its first year, ranking third in the European Car of the Year for 2000 behind only the Fiat Multipla and Toyota Yaris.
- Second Generation: The second generation of the Zafira, known as Zafira B, was launched in 2005. Like its predecessor, the car sat on top of an Opel/Vauxhall Astra platform. It, however, underwent some exterior modifications with changes to the headlights, handles and mirrors.
- Third Generation: The third and final iteration of the Zafira was the Zafira Tourer. Unlike other vehicles from its segment, it was based on a car platform instead of a utility vehicle. It also brought along more comfort and a better driving experience. The car also featured a modern infotainment unit that was compatible with Apple and Android devices. To cap it off, fuel efficiency improved due to a good aerodynamic coefficient.
If you’re looking for a similar car with more seating, check out our nine-seater options.
Fun Facts About The Vauxhall Zafira
Here are a few other interesting facts worth knowing about the Zafira people carrier:
- The Vauxhall Zafira Tourer was discontinued from the United Kingdom in 2018 due to the growing demand for SUVs and crossover vehicles.
- The Zafira has been adapted into a commercial vehicle in some markets. These versions are used as cargo transport vehicles.
- The Zafira was one of the first compact MPVs to introduce the Flex7 seating, with versatile foldable seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 140 litres of luggage space in the Vauxhall Zafira with all seven seats occupied. However, you can fold each seat in the car to create even more space for cargo. With all the seats down, the cargo space in this people carrier goes up to 1,820 litres, making it great for shopping and transporting irregular-shaped items.
The Vauxhall Zafira is very fuel-efficient compared to other 7-seaters. This people carrier is known for its amazing fuel economy, especially among diesel engine cars. However, the petrol models also maximise fuel use. The average fuel consumption of the Zafira is 55.0 miles per gallon (mpg for diesel engines, while petrol engine vehicles have efficiency levels of between 39.0 mpg and 42.0 mpg.
No, there are no models of Zafira with more than seven seats. All Vauxhall Zafira models have seven seats, which are properly spaced to ensure comfortable seating for drivers and passengers. The seats are also foldable, so you can bend them when you need to create extra room for cargo.