Toyota RAV4 Hire (Automatic)
Tour the open road with the perfect blend of style and rugged capability of the Toyota RAV4.
Call us on 020 8168 8158 now!
Climb Mountains & Conquer Any Road
There’s a good reason why the RAV4 model is a perennial bestseller for Toyota. This practical and efficient SUV is a clear choice for many, providing maximum comfort and reliability for any journey.
Equipped with a four-wheel-drive system, the RAV4 is a very capable off-road vehicle. It also stands out with impressive fuel economy in an era where sustainability really matters. The RAV4 is the ultimate choice if you want an efficient car that doesn’t compromise on performance.
Things That Make The RAV4 Stand Out
The RAV4 offers a mix of Toyota’s best technologies, with a powerful engine and a range of comfort and safety features.
- Performance: The RAV4 is equipped with a powerful engine that makes it adaptable to all terrain. Its versatile four-wheel-drive system and ground clearance also make it great for your off-roading adventures.
- Safety Features: The Toyota RAV4 comes with a range of features to ensure your safety. The Blind Spot Monitor, Brake Assist and Pedestrian Detection systems help avoid collision, while Adaptive Cruise Control makes driving seamless.
- Entertainment: In addition to ensuring safety, this SUV has entertainment features, such as a multimedia display with the ToyotaTouch2 multimedia system and a DAB radio. There’s also a voice recognition switch for control on the steering wheel and a USB port that allows you to connect and charge your small devices.
- Comfort: The RAV4 comes with advanced suspension and plenty of interior space to ensure comfort.
Why Choose SDVH?
You can count on SDVH when you need to hire a vehicle in any part of the UK. With years of experience in the rental industry, we’ve been able to develop our services to meet the highest standards. Our network of suppliers around the country allows us to provide a reliable car for any occasion at an affordable price. Reach out to us on the phone today for bookings and enquiries about pricing.
Skip the stress of a visit to the rental station when you rent a Toyota RAV4 from SDVH. We offer free delivery with every rental, meaning our agents will get the car to your location. At the end of the rental period, our team can collect the car for free if you request that upon booking.
SDVH’s rental service comes with unrestricted travel freedom. We offer unlimited mileage with every car hire, so you don’t have to pay extra fees when you drive long distances. This perk applies to all short and long-term rentals, except for vehicles used for courier services.
You can rent our Toyota RAV4 from any location in the UK. We have an extensive network of suppliers, which allows us to provide vehicles to customers in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. What’s more, you can ride any hired car freely across these regions.
You can also hire cars from SDVH for your adventures to other countries. We offer a European cover option that you can activate to travel to EU-listed countries, such as France, Spain and Ireland. Just be sure to inform our agents when booking as this service comes at a charge.
You don’t have to return a hired vehicle to the original rental station. SDVH offers a one-way rental option that allows you to hire an RAV4 in one location and drop it off at our office in another city at an extra charge. Alternatively, you can reach out to our team to pick it up at your endpoint.
Our car rental service comes with insurance coverage to show our dedication to your safety. This insurance policy covers minor damages to the vehicle as well as the driver and passengers. The insurance cost is added to the rental fee, but you can opt for a Collision Damage Waiver.
Drivers already covered under a company insurance policy don’t need our insurance coverage, and they shouldn’t have to pay the same rental fee as customers who do. That’s why SDVH offers a 10% discount if you’re already insured under a company policy.
SDVH’s diverse fleet contains a wide range of vehicles for different occasions. Whether you’re going on a business trip or need a personal service vehicle for adventures with friends and family, we’ve got you covered. We also offer flexible rental options to satisfy diverse needs.
About The Toyota RAV4
The Toyota RAV4 is considered the first-ever compact crossover SUV, having been launched in 1994. The car from Japanese automaker Toyota was created to satisfy the needs of customers who wanted to enjoy a great off-roading experience without sacrificing the efficiency and manoeuvrability of a compact car.
Explore SDVH’s range of SUV vehicles.
Evolution Of The Toyota RAV4
The RAV4 has gone through five generations since it was originally introduced.
- First Generation: The story of the Toyota RAV4 began in May 1994 when it was launched as a two-door, four-seater car. The combination of its compact size and off-roading capabilities made it an immediate hit.
- Second Generation: The second generation of the RAV4 went on sale in July 2000. It was available in three and five-door configurations, boasting efficiency and a versatile interior. It also provided plenty of space and foldable seats to create space for additional cargo.
- Third Generation: The RAV4 was redesigned again in 2006. This time, Toyota offered short and long-wheelbase models. The vehicle came with a couple of improved features, such as an electric power steering (EPS) system, keyless entry system and nine airbags.
- Fourth Generation: The fourth iteration of the RAV4, released in November 2012, was a complete redesign. It featured a rear liftgate rather than a side-opening rear door like in the previous generations. The SUV also featured inline four-cylinder engines rather than V6 engines in the previous cars.
- Fifth Generation: Toyota unveiled the fifth iteration of the RAV4 at the March 2018 New York International Auto Show. The model incorporated a multi-link rear suspension for better handling and enhanced comfort. It introduced a newly developed all-wheel drive system for better off-roading experience.
Check out the Range Rover if you’re looking for a similar vehicle with more advanced features.
Here are some fun facts that can help you know more about the RAV4:
- RAV4 stands for ‘Recreational Activity Vehicle with 4-wheel drive”, reflecting the vehicle’s intention to be a compact off-road car.
- The RAV4 was one of the first electric SUVs on the market as Toyota produced an all-electric version as far back as 1997.
- The RAV4 has received numerous awards and accolades over the years in recognition of its reliability and safety.
See our other 4×4 car hire options.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toyota RAV4 is made in Japan, China, Canada, Russia and the United States. Toyota has at least one factory in each of these countries to cater to demands from different continents. Various models have diverse origins as the plants make different parts of the car. However, the vehicles made for the UK market are manufactured exclusively in Japan.
The differences between the Toyota RAV4 models are the features and performance. The vehicle line is available in three trim levels, ranging from the base LE model to the XLE premium. Toyota also offers a TRD Off-Road model, which focuses on off-road performance. Furthermore, most RAV4 models are available in hybrid and non-hybrid versions.
Yes, you can hire a Toyota RAV4 for long-term use. SDVH’s rental Toyota RAV4 is available for both short and long-term hire in the UK. You can rent the vehicle for days, weeks or even longer. All you have to do is reach out to us and we’ll work out a suitable long-term rental deal.